- Twin: 38” x 75” x 10"
- Twin XL (Extra Long): 38” x 80” x 10"
- Full (Double): 53” x 75” x 10"
- Queen: 60” x 80” x 10"
- King: 76” x 80” x 10"
- California King: 72” x 84” x 10"
FeaturesThe YogaComfort™ System is designed to support the body by dispersing weight evenly and reducing pressure points. It is perfect for stomach, back or side sleepers and reduces motion transfer between couples One-of-a-kind zip-off cover technology allows for the cover to be removed in seconds and put into the washing machine. Cover easily zips back on for clean sleeping Proudly manufactured in the US with a 10-year limited warranty. Free trial for 101 nights to ensure this is the perfect sleep bed for you Yogabed® was founded and is run by a team of mattress industry experts and sourced the best technologies and manufacturers to bring you a fantastic product at an incredible price
Try any sound machine or mattress for 101 days. If you don't Love it with a capital "L," we'll take it back.
Great tools for great sleep! That's our promise to you.
A sound machine or mattress is more than simply a bedroom commodity – it creates both a system and a sanctuary for serious sleep. Used consistently, a good sound machine becomes an easy but important part of your pre-sleep routine. Its soothing sound promotes relaxation before bedtime and with time, actually becomes a cue for sleep. Once you fall asleep, the constant sound created by the machine effectively masks noises all night long, so you sleep more deeply than you ever thought possible, and wake up feeling more rested and restored.
Skeptical? You're not alone. But we've been making sound machines since 1962, and our customers say things like "Love, love love!!" and "this thing changed my life" -- and 95% still use their machines for years and even decades after purchase. That says it better than we ever could. :)
So, we invite you to try it for yourself. Just purchase a machine or mattress on our website, and if you find that our sound machines are just not for you, no loss – we'll refund your money completely and pay for the machine's return.
Here's how it works:
1. Use your sound machine or mattress for the next 101 days. *Please note that it may take a week or two to get used to using your sleep product – don't give up!* Consistency is key, here, and it takes some time (an average of 66 days, say scientists) for the cue to form and become helpful. That's why we ask that you give it the full 101 days. Be sure to use your sound machine even (or especially) when you travel. You'll likely find that having a familiar sound environment is comforting in a new place, and those noise masking capabilities often come in handy, too!
We do require that you give your body a minimum of 30 days to adjust to your new Marpac mattress.
2. Let turning on your sound machine become the first step of your sleep routine. Its sound will come to signal the brain that it is "time for sleep," much like a pre-bedtime meditation session... but easier. (Some people even put their sound machines on timers to act as "reverse alarm clocks," reminding them that it is time for bed.)
3. That's it! If you don't feel like your sleep has improved – like you're sleeping longer, deeper, and better – at the end of 101 days, just contact us for a pre-paid return label. No hassle, we promise, though we may request a little information just so we can learn and improve. (Please note: at this time, we can only extend this offer to purchases made through our website.)
Any questions? PLEASE contact us. We're here to help.
(If you're using the machine just for sound masking purposes while awake, don't worry - the same promise applies - if our sound machine hasn't helped resolve your aural annoyances after 101 days, we'll take it back.)
Marpac wants to help you love the way you sleep, love the way you feel, and love the way you live – every single day.
Many Customers Add These Items
Remove Old Mattress $120.00
A professional team will visit your home, at a date and time of your choosing, to remove your old Mattress and dispose of it in the most environmentally friendly method available.
Remove Old Mattress and Box Spring $150.00
A professional team will visit your home, at a date and time of your choosing, to disassemble and remove your old Mattress and base/boxes spring dispose of them in the most environmentally friendly method available.
In-Home New Mattress Setup $125.00
A professional team will visit your home, at a date and time of your choosing, to fully setup your new Mattress.
In-Home Mattress and Box Spring Setup $160.00
A professional team will visit your home, at a date and time of your choosing, to fully setup your new Mattress and base/box spring.
In-Home Mattress Setup and Old Mattress/Box Spring Removal $220.00
A professional team will visit your home, at a date and time of your choosing, to fully setup your new Mattress package and remove your old Mattress and box spring and dispose of them in the most environmentally friendly method available.