- TAA Compliant: assembled in Wilmington, NC, USA
- Back-up lithium battery that runs for 8 hours
- 30 Sounds: White Noise, Pink Noise, Brown Noise, Fan Sounds, Nature Sounds, relaxing melodies, and classical music
- Helps with tinnitus by challenging the brain with complex instruments, rhythms, and frequencies
- Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- Dimmable Amber LED Night Light
- Play continuously or set the sleep timer to 45min, 90min or 8hrs
- USB power adapter included
- Auxiliary jack to connect pillow speakers for tinnitus sufferers
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free ground shipping on orders over $40 within the contiguous 48 states and strive to get your product to you within 5-7 business days from the time you place your order.30 Day-Return Policy:
You are welcome to return any sound product purchased directly from yogasleep.com within 30 days. You will be refunded for the cost of the product as well as taxes, but not any shipping paid. If Yogasleep requests that the product be returned, we will pay for the return shipping.
To turn the nightlight on or off, press the Nightlight button. To adjust the light’s brightness, hold down the nightlight button until the desired brightness is achieved. The sound and nightlight can be controlled separately, but the nightlight cannot be controlled via Bluetooth.How do I use the wireless/Bluetooth speaker?
To connect your personal device to the Bluetooth speaker, press the Wireless button on your sound machine. The blue indicator light will glow and remain on while the device and sound machine are paired. Refer to your personal device to complete pairing. The unit will chime when it is paired with your device. The Bluetooth speaker works with Android and iOS phones. Please note that the Duet is not made to answer/receive phone calls.Does the Duet+ come with a power cable?
The Duet comes with a 5ft USB to barrel jack power cable and a 5VDC/1A power adapter.