Sales Manager APPLY NOW
Summary: Yogasleep is seeking a Sales Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the day-to-day commercial operations to help drive and achieve revenue targets. The person in this role will contribute to the growth, profitability, and innovation of the Yogasleep brand through management of wholesale accounts, including supporting existing e-commerce marketplace businesses, and business development within the commercial, hospitality, and industrial sectors.
To be successful, the sales manager should be able to build meaningful relationships with clients, be entrepreneurial and revenue-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets with existing wholesale customers, managing both brick and mortar and digital selling experiences.
- Monitor and report on customer performance, tracking to specific KPIs.
- Develop and implement customer specific sales plans to achieve revenue and distribution goals while maintaining profitability. Create action plans to address challenges and opportunities with each account (i.e. bridging gaps, increasing YoY sales, adding assortment, expanding store footprint, etc.).
- Examine and report back on market conditions and events, customer issues and competitive intelligence.
- Seek out new opportunities for traditional retail wholesale accounts, achieving specific revenue goals.
- Develop a comprehensive commercial, industrial and hospitality strategy for expansion and market diversification.
- Support the Director of Global Sales in day-to-day management of marketplace accounts in the US and Internationally.
- 3-5 years of wholesale sales experience
- 2-3 years of eCommerce sales and marketplace management experience
- Experience using content management systems and working with eCommerce platforms
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills; develops new methods for improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines while determining key priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Occasional travel (3-5 trips per year)